The Maughan Family

Living a life full of happiness, joy, hard work, and love. We are just 2 people. 2 people who found each other. 2 people who fell in love. 2 people who enjoy life, God, working, learning, and each other. We are the Maughan's join us in our pursuit for the best life EVER! LIVE ON!



Saturday, March 3, 2012

Love...love...love...

It has been nearly two years since Joe and I have been married...SO AWESOME! It is so exciting to see how Joe and I have both grown and especially how we have grown together. The love I have for Joe and grown more and more everyday since the first day I met him, to when we first said "I love you", from the day Joe asked me to marry him, and even more since the day we were married. It continues to grow and grow as we continue to make our best efforts to stay close to each other and work through life. I am realizing more and more how perfect Joe is for me and how we compliment each other so well. He is my best friend, my dang cute hubby, my lover, my protector, and my eternal companion. I am so grateful to have him in my life. He is a gift straight from heaven! 



No comments:

Post a Comment